Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Old Town Alexandria Engagement Photography - Karen and Paul

This engagement shoot embodies why I love my job as a wedding photographer! Karen and Paul are a super sweet, fun and fabulous engaged couple who were trusting enough to follow me around Old Town, a little off the beaten path, as I looked for interesting colors and textures, and beautiful light. And I think the walking paid off. :) Aren't they adorable!? Their smiles are contagious and it makes me smile just looking back at their pictures. I can't possibly pick a favorite picture, so below is a sampling of images from their Old Town Alexandria engagement shoot. They are planning a lovely fall wedding at River Farm and I can't wait!
Alexandria Va engagement picture
Alexandria Va engagement picture
Alexandria Va engagement picture
Alexandria Va engagement picture
Alexandria Va engagement picture
Alexandria Va engagement picture
Alexandria Va engagement picture
Alexandria Va engagement picture
Alexandria Va engagement pictureContact Jan today to shoot your engagement pictures or wedding!

No comments: