Saturday, October 10, 2009

Laura and Stuart - Georgetown Portrait Photographer

Laura surprised Stuart with a photo shoot for their 3rd Anniversary. I think Stuart may have suspected something before meeting us in Georgetown, either by the request to get a haircut over the weekend or when Laura picked out his clothes that day. :)
The goal was to capture their relationship and personalities in a way that a rainy wedding day didn't. I'd say the mission was accomplished, as the images show both their playful side and how much they adore each other. I was more than happy to be their anniversary photographer and had a fantastic time working with them!











You may recognize Laura from images taken earlier this year for her event planning business Events in the City. She also works for R&R Catering and I've worked a number of weddings with her. It's absolutely invaluable to have at least a day of coordinator, if not more help with wedding planning. Contact Laura to see how she can help ease the stress of your wedding day.

Contact Jan at jan michele photography (click the contact tab on the jan michele photography website) to schedule your portrait shoot or for wedding photography.

5 comments:

Johnny Tran said...

Awesome photos, I am sure they are thrilled. Aww, I miss DC, we should visit DC again. These pics brought back some memories, that's for sure.

Allison said...

I recognize that wall! And the canal. don't see any cupcakes though...

Jan said...

Johnny - You should visit again! I think of Jerry every time I walk past that wall! :)

Jan said...

Allison - Maybe I should add a Georgetown cupcake stop on my engagement shoots... if only the line weren't so long!

Anonymous said...

Rather amusing phrase