Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Aldan and Theron - Arlington VA Twin Portrait Photographer

Aldan and Theron are getting so big, and I love seeing them interact. There are good signs they'll grow up to be great friends, I say!
These twins proved that lots of help is needed with baby photography. Since they were still a little wobbly, mom had to stay close by to play catcher. The blank stares show how much fun a face behind a camera is. Sorry I couldn't be more entertaining, guys. A singing, dancing parent was needed behind me to amuse these two! Often I do wish I could see what goes on behind me to get the great smiles from my tiny subjects... from the sounds, I'm sure it indeed is hilarious!





4 comments:

Claire said...

Jan - From a grandmother's heart I say thank you for these wonderful photos. I have tears in my eyes from just looking at them - thank you!

April Joy said...

I see these boys all the time, but these photos are absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing your talent personally with my family! I always love looking at your photos, but its an extra special thing when it happens to be a cute baby I'm related to!

Jan said...

I'm so glad you're enjoying the pictures! It's amazing how fast they grow, isn't it??

LPeterson said...

of course i'm biased and think it's some of your best work yet. :) thanks for some fun memories and the beautiful photos..