Saturday, April 03, 2010

Arlington VA Maternity Photography - Jodi

It's always fun to catch up with past clients, so I was thrilled when Jodi asked me to do a mini maternity shoot for her when she was in town recently. She wanted a few pictures to document this milestone in her life and for the baby to have a picture of his or her mommy at this time. I'm sure your child will appreciate how thoughtful and organized you are, Jodi!
I knew and worked with Jodi on hearing health issues when I was a Hill staffer many years ago, so it's been an honor to be apart of some of the biggest moments in her life, first as her wedding photographer. And now I'm so excited for her and Michael as they prepare to welcome their first baby. Hopefully they'll bring the child back for a visit so I can photograph him or her in the months and years to come.
Congratulations on your growing family, I can't wait for the "it's a boy - or girl" announcement!
Arlington VA Maternity Photographer
Washington DC Maternity Photography
Maternity Photos Arlington VA
Maternity Pictures McLean VAIf you're pregnant, contact Jan soon about a maternity shoot, you don't want to wait until the last minute! Also, newborn shoots are best done with in a week or two of coming home (5 days old is optimal), so tentatively schedule that shoot well before your due date too. Contact Jan by clicking here and then the contact tab.

No comments: