Sunday, February 28, 2010

Arlington VA Portrait Photographer - TaShika

I had the pleasure of photographing TaShika at her studio apartment on Saturday in Arlington. She's hoping to start her own interior design business soon, so she wanted the pictures to capture her decorating style too. She has certainly made the most of a small space with lots of beautiful elements. I can see why her friends and family are coming to her for decorating advice! Here are just a few of my favorite portraits, isn't she gorgeous?!
Arlington VA Portrait Photography
Arlington VA Portrait Photography
Arlington VA Portrait Photography
Arlington VA Portrait Photography
Arlington VA Portrait Photography
Arlington VA Portrait Photography
Arlington VA Portrait Photography
Arlington VA Portrait Photography
Arlington VA Portrait PhotographyContact Jan today to photograph you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I had an amazing time working with Jan. Jan's attention to detail was on point throughout the entire photo shoot. I explained to Jan what my goals were for this shoot. She encouraged me to think outside the box with ideas I would have never thought to incorporate in this project. My furniture was already in place; however, with her creative style with the camera, she knew immediately which lightening would work best for certain parts of the studio. Jan captured my interior design skills along with my personal character, the designer. Jan made the most of the time we had together. We started the photo shoot on time and wrapped up on time. We got many things accomplished with this project and I could not have done this without a better photographer. Jan's personality was awesome and I look forward to working with her on future projects!

Jan said...

Thank you so much TaShika for the rave review! I'm go glad that you enjoyed your shoot and most of all that you love the resulting pictures!