Friday, December 04, 2009

Jacksonville Kids Photography - My Nephews: Lenox & Lincoln

Lincoln has turned into a little boy; his first birthday was last Sunday. He was just a baby last time I saw him in July, not even crawling yet. It is amazing how quickly children change and just reminds me how important it is to take pictures often!
I had such a great visit over Thanksgiving and spent as much time as possible with the boys. In between them being sick, holiday activities, etc. we squeezed in a quick photo shoot too. We'll do a full portrait session and use some other neat locations in Jacksonville over Christmas. :)

Here's my sweet Lenox, almost 3:
Jacksonville child portraitLincoln wasn't as happy as usual, but he's cute anyway:
children's portrait Jacksonville Florida
kid outdoor portraitIt's so much fun to watch the boys interact:
outdoor portrait JacksonvilleThough sometimes Lenox loves Lincoln a little more than Lincoln would prefer:
child picture JacksonvilleI think Lincoln will be off and running by Christmas, he can take 5 or 6 steps alone already:
Jacksonville child portrait photographerAnd he has that pointer finger working well to communicate his wishes:
Jacksonville childrens portrait photographyIf you're in Jacksonville, Florida, I'd love to be your child's photographer too! I'm down from Arlington, VA frequently so it would be easy to schedule your portrait session. Contact me today by clicking here, then the contact tab.

No comments: