I've been photographing these two cuties since before Kiana was born, and we have more and more fun every time! Kiana is a doll and Brennan is getting quite good with his posing ideas. I'm so glad the weather was nice for a beautiful fall shoot in Georgetown!
As a side note, it seems once kids pass the toddler stage that having their portrait taken regularly by a professional photographer drops way down on the list of priorities for most parents. But kids continue to grow and change and documenting that every year, or year and a half, is still important. You'll never regret having those pictures of your children. As you can see with Brennan, once those baby teeth are lost the smile changes forever!
Don't the Ginkgo leaves make the best backdrop? This tree simply outdid itself in the volume of gorgeous yellow leaves it produced. The streets of Georgetown have the best fall color in the Washington, DC area, I've decided.
We're still working on getting simultaneous smiles, but I love the more serious faces too!
- Fall Wedding on Long Island - A Love Story
- Engagement Pictures in Washington DC - Amanda & Jo...
- Georgetown Children's Portrait Photography - Brenn...
- River Farm Wedding Album - Allison & Ben's Wedding...
- Arlington VA Child Portrait Photographer - Gabriel...
- Georgetown Child Photographer - Hadley
- Washington DC Childrens Portrait Photographer - Na...
- Fire Island Lighthouse, Old Westbury Gardens, Ceda...
- Old Westbury Gardens Wedding Photography - Congrat...
- Long Island New York Wedding Photography
- ▼ November (10)
- ► 2008 (126)
- ► 2007 (99)