Sunday, March 01, 2009

New Zealand and Sydney, Australia slideshows

For my faithful blog fans, I just spent 8 hours making little slideshows of my images from New Zealand and Australia. (This is why "posting a few images" isn't as easy as it sounds :)) Just a short sampling of images from each day's adventures, at the links below. Enjoy!
Day 1 - Auckland
Day 2 - Waitomo
Day 3 - Rotorua
Day 4 - Rotorua
Day 5 - Napier
Day 6 - Napier
Day 7 - Martinborough
Day 8 - Wellington
Day 9 - Kaikoura
Day 10 - Kaikoura
Day 11 - Akaroa
Day 12 - Lake Tekapo
Day 13 - Mt. Cook
Day 14 - Queenstown
Day 15 - Queenstown
Day 16 - Queenstown
Day 17 - Sydney
Day 18 - Sydney
Day 19 - Sydney
Thanks to Tracy for most of the pictures of me, plus a couple of others.

2 comments:

Cydil said...

Jan, it's nice to see you in some of the photos for a change! That grapefruit drink sounded yummy! (I've just watched day one so far but had to comment). ;-)

Jan said...

It was so yummy! The sort of half joke, half obsession of the trip was that drink. I started buying it in cartons of four at the grocery stores. All the places we stayed had mini fridges so I could have a cold Frank every day. :) I miss Frank...