Saturday, November 29, 2008

Wedding Portrait, Savannah Wedding Photography - Liz and Mike

On my way down to Florida for Thanksgiving, I met up with Liz and Mike in Savannah, for an after-the-wedding portrait session on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. Savannah is a fabulous place for portraits so if any of my other clients plan to move there, please let me know!

Liz and I had a great time, and Mike doesn't look too miserable in most of the pictures. :) He was a great sport as we traipsed around Savannah for almost 4 hours! When I have willing and photogenic subjects and all the time in the world - compared to a wedding day - it's really hard to stop shooting. It was a fun change of pace for me and a great example of what you can do on the wedding day with time (usually I'm happy with 1 1/2 to 2 hours) built in for portraits.

Liz and Mike, thanks for spending the afternoon with me, I hope you love the images too!









1 comment:

Stevie said...

Beautiful Jan!!