Monday, September 22, 2008

Jacob - 19 months

(If you are viewing my blog through Google Reader, please stop by the real thing - my updated, prettier blog with bigger pictures - finally!)

Jacob is growing up fast and has really turned into a little boy in the last few months. So naturally it was time for another family photo shoot! There were so many cute faces that I caught, make sure you watch the slideshow for more family fun.
Jacob also wins the award of the most cooperative child between the ages of one and two, which I know makes his parents proud. :)





A special moment with his dear friend, Pooh.
He's an all star bubble blower.

3 comments:

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

He's adorable! I love the new look.

Sara said...

What an adorable little man! He's such a cutie! I love your new blog layout, too. Can't wait to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

What a cute kid!!! He is growing up so fast!!!!!!