Sunday, January 06, 2008

The Official 1 Year Portrait

Trying to choose just a couple of Lenox pictures to post from his official 1 Year Portrait gives me a little taste of how difficult it is for parent's to choose pictures of their kids. Every shot is cuter than the one before no matter how funny the face! Somehow I managed to pick 6 rather than 60. :) And, yes, he's walking now which makes keeping him in one spot much more difficult.
I maintain that my favorite age to photograph is around 6 months - they are smiley and cute and stay where you sit them!





3 comments:

Cydil said...

all adorable, Jan! Loved the last one especially. One wonders at what he peers so intently...

Jan said...

Cydil,
The last picture is also watching the fish. :) He loves those fish, which look real, almost as much as the real geese "gee!" that live in the pond in his backyard.

Armin de Fiesta said...

The rocking picture is my favorite!